Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. Check out here
for more details on Nazwa firmy. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's web page. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 9.44 MB (9899160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0315.958.16016
of Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Nazwa firmy. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 06:05:23.250