Catalyst Control Center
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. More information on Nazwa firmy can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.05 MB (3193472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0908.1355.23115
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by Nazwa firmy. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 07:09:11.167