Catalyst Control Center
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. You can find out more on Nazwa firmy or check for application updates here
. Further information about Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.62 MB (6941864
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0704.122.388
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by Nazwa firmy. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 12:11:16.427