Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. Check out here
where you can read more on Nazwa firmy. More info about the program Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Catalyst Control Center. They take about 533.50 KB (546304
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.1207.533.9882
alone. For other Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Nazwa firmy. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 17:31:28.160