Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. Go over here
for more information on Nazwa firmy. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's page. Catalyst Control Center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.45 MB (9910528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (560.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (460.63 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (116.50 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0322.1103.17786
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program by the software company Nazwa firmy. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 14:23:04.857