Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNazwa firmy
. You can read more on Nazwa firmy or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's web page. Catalyst Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.13 MB (6430720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0309.2144.38986
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Nazwa firmy. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-10 13:20:52.670