Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. Additional info about Nazwa firmy can be read here
. Detailed information about Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI AMD directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Catalyst Control Center. They take about 6.46 MB (6778024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2012.1116.1515.27190
only. For more Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Nazwa firmy. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 20:06:33.503