CCC Help Thai
A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your system
This page is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by ATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Thai. They occupy an average of 2.22 MB (2330624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0512.1811.30806
of CCC Help Thai. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Thai releases:
...click to view all...
A way to remove CCC Help Thai from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Thai is a program released by the software company ATI. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:12:33.537