CCC Help Thai
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. More details about CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Thai. They take about 6.51 MB (6829224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0405.1815.30729
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 11:54:26.313