CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. More data about the app CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2007.0709.2352.40813
alone. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program marketed by ATI. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 16:03:50.833