CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. You can see more info on CCC Help Thai at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's main executable file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They take 6.45 MB (6767104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HydraDM.exe (360.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (274.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (293.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (372.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (368.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2009.0211.2224.40219
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by the software company ATI. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:31:03.830