CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They take 4.60 MB (4821504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0126.2318.41769
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by ATI. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:20:23.380