CCC Help Portuguese
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Further information about CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's main executable file and it occupies about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy about 2.61 MB (2733568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2010.1220.0638.11807
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application by ATI. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-17 05:38:13.840