ArcheAge (RU) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PCMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Further information about ArcheAge (RU) can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. ArcheAge (RU) is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. MyComGames.exe is the ArcheAge (RU)'s main executable file and it occupies approximately 8.90 MB (9336960 bytes) on disk.
ArcheAge (RU) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 27.70 MB (29040768
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (680.63 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (8.90 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The current page applies to ArcheAge (RU) version 1.226
only. For other ArcheAge (RU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ArcheAge (RU) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". The ArcheAge (RU) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 16:51:14.823