This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Click on http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more data about ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory (same installation drive as Windows). ArcheAge (RU)'s full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001. The program's main executable file occupies 4.65 MB (4878288 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of ArcheAge (RU). They take an average of 5.01 MB (5252848
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.65 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.72
of ArcheAge (RU). You can find below info on other versions of ArcheAge (RU):
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The publisher is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-05 01:43:35.600