ArcheAge (RU) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PCMail.ru
. You can read more on Mail.ru or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.ru's page. The program is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder (same installation drive as Windows). ArcheAge (RU)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. ArcheAge (RU)'s main file takes around 9.84 MB (10316416 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
ArcheAge (RU) contains of the executables below. They take 13.39 MB (14038912
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.51 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.84 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to ArcheAge (RU) version 1.315
only. For more ArcheAge (RU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program by the software company Mail.ru. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) app will be found automatically. When you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 06:48:13.367