ArcheAge (RU) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory (same installation drive as Windows). ArcheAge (RU)'s complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.16 MB (5411200 bytes) on disk.
ArcheAge (RU) contains of the executables below. They take 5.53 MB (5795584
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.16 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.38 KB)
This web page is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.109
alone. For more ArcheAge (RU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) program will be found automatically. When you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the application is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-24 12:57:38.837