This page contains thorough information on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more info on Mail.Ru. You can get more details about ArcheAge (RU) at http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 5.22 MB (5472672 bytes).
ArcheAge (RU) contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.59 MB (5857088
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.22 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.128
of ArcheAge (RU). You can find below info on other application versions of ArcheAge (RU):
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the application is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:50:54.653