This info is about ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please open http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's web page. The application is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.88 MB (6169504 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
ArcheAge (RU) contains of the executables below. They take 6.42 MB (6727488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.88 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
This page is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.175
alone. Click on the links below for other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ArcheAge (RU) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) program will be found automatically. After you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-30 20:31:31.473