This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can get more details on ArcheAge (RU) at http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. ArcheAge (RU) is normally installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001 is the full command line if you want to remove ArcheAge (RU). ArcheAge (RU)'s primary file takes around 4.25 MB (4457760 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ArcheAge (RU). They occupy about 4.61 MB (4832320
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.25 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current web page applies to ArcheAge (RU) version 1.55
only. Click on the links below for other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) application will be found very quickly. When you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 16:56:56.337