This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can get more details on ArcheAge (RU) at http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. ArcheAge (RU) is normally installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001 is the full command line if you want to remove ArcheAge (RU). ArcheAge (RU)'s primary file takes around 4.25 MB (4457760 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ArcheAge (RU). They occupy about 4.61 MB (4832320
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.25 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current web page applies to ArcheAge (RU) version 1.55
only. Click on the links below for other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". The ArcheAge (RU) app will be found automatically. After you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the application is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 16:56:56.337