This info is about ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PCMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can get more details on ArcheAge (RU) at http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ArcheAge (RU) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ArcheAge (RU)'s primary file takes around 8.91 MB (9345664 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
ArcheAge (RU) contains of the executables below. They take 9.89 MB (10375552
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (680.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.91 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This data is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.228
alone. You can find here a few links to other ArcheAge (RU) releases:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". The ArcheAge (RU) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-22 10:04:04.477