ArcheAge (RU) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can get more details about ArcheAge (RU) at http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. The application is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001 is the full command line if you want to remove ArcheAge (RU). ArcheAge (RU)'s primary file takes around 5.78 MB (6061520 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ArcheAge (RU). They take about 6.14 MB (6436080
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.78 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.63
of ArcheAge (RU). For other ArcheAge (RU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program released by Mail.Ru. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply click the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The publisher is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 06:02:39.530