This page contains thorough information on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please open http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's page. ArcheAge (RU) is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. ArcheAge (RU)'s main file takes about 5.27 MB (5530016 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of ArcheAge (RU). They take an average of 5.64 MB (5914432
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current web page applies to ArcheAge (RU) version 1.144
alone. For more ArcheAge (RU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 17:50:42.787