This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on ArcheAge (RU) at http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156975_1
. ArcheAge (RU) is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. ArcheAge (RU)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 6.69 MB (7016712 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in ArcheAge (RU). They take 7.65 MB (8025880
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (667.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The current web page applies to ArcheAge (RU) version 1.211
alone. For more ArcheAge (RU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program by Mail.Ru. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156975_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-15 16:10:38.033