ArcheAge (RU) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. The application is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. hg64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 552.95 KB (566224 bytes) on disk.
ArcheAge (RU) is composed of the following executables which take 1.71 MB (1796864
bytes) on disk:
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (400.63 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (400.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (400.56 KB)
This info is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.80
only. You can find below a few links to other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". The ArcheAge (RU) app will be found automatically. When you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The software company is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-13 15:47:56.140