You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Please follow http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
if you want to read more on ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. ArcheAge (RU) is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001. ArcheAge (RU)'s primary file takes about 4.78 MB (5009360 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of ArcheAge (RU). They take about 5.14 MB (5385632
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.78 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.48
of ArcheAge (RU). Click on the links below for other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ArcheAge (RU) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". The ArcheAge (RU) app will be found automatically. After you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-05 09:25:26.393