This info is about ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the ArcheAge (RU) program is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ArcheAge (RU)'s main file takes about 9.49 MB (9949824 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ArcheAge (RU). They take about 12.82 MB (13445504
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.49 MB)
- hg64.exe (880.13 KB)
This web page is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.293
only. You can find below a few links to other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ArcheAge (RU) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-19 15:16:09.650