This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. More information about the program ArcheAge (RU) can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2057565_2009583_16&_1lnh=1
. Usually the ArcheAge (RU) application is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 6.45 MB (6766544 bytes).
ArcheAge (RU) contains of the executables below. They take 6.99 MB (7332768
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.45 MB)
- HG64.exe (552.95 KB)
The current web page applies to ArcheAge (RU) version 1.188
only. Click on the links below for other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ArcheAge (RU) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2057565_2009583_16&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-18 09:52:26.440