This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PCMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. The program is often placed in the C:\games\ArcheAge folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.82 MB (6105504 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ArcheAge (RU). They take 6.35 MB (6663488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.61
of ArcheAge (RU). You can find below info on other releases of ArcheAge (RU):
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) program will be found very quickly. When you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The software company is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 20:31:21.367