This web page contains complete information on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More details about the app ArcheAge (RU) can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. ArcheAge (RU) is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. ArcheAge (RU)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. ArcheAge (RU)'s main file takes about 6.86 MB (7192208 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of ArcheAge (RU). They occupy about 7.41 MB (7766304
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.86 MB)
- HG64.exe (560.64 KB)
This web page is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.210
only. Click on the links below for other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program released by Mail.Ru. Some users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ArcheAge (RU) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) application will be found very quickly. After you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-24 19:04:46.243