ArcheAge (RU) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more info on Mail.Ru. You can get more details about ArcheAge (RU) at http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=1&_1ld=2021940_2007936&_1lnh=1
. The application is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. ArcheAge (RU)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the ArcheAge (RU)'s main executable file and it takes close to 5.13 MB (5382560 bytes) on disk.
ArcheAge (RU) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.50 MB (5766976
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.13 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
This data is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.130
only. You can find below info on other releases of ArcheAge (RU):
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". The ArcheAge (RU) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=1&_1ld=2021940_2007936&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 21:24:36.490