ArcheAge (RU) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more details about ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove ArcheAge (RU) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.82 MB (6100896 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ArcheAge (RU). They occupy about 6.35 MB (6658880
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current page applies to ArcheAge (RU) version 1.164
alone. For more ArcheAge (RU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-13 17:18:53.180