This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001 is the full command line if you want to uninstall ArcheAge (RU). ArcheAge (RU)'s primary file takes about 4.60 MB (4822992 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside ArcheAge (RU). They take about 4.96 MB (5197552
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.60 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current web page applies to ArcheAge (RU) version 1.79
only. Click on the links below for other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application by Mail.Ru. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". The ArcheAge (RU) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-27 06:54:18.723