This page contains detailed information on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please open http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
if you want to read more on ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. The application is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.08 MB (9520768 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ArcheAge (RU). They take 11.84 MB (12419968
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.08 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.13 KB)
This info is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.246
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ArcheAge (RU):
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ArcheAge (RU) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) app will be found very quickly. After you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-22 05:12:11.510