ArcheAge (RU) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Please follow http://aa.mail.ru
if you want to read more on ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the ArcheAge (RU) application is installed in the C:\Game\ArcheAge folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ArcheAge (RU). The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 4.94 MB (5175760 bytes).
ArcheAge (RU) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.29 MB (5552032
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.94 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.22
of ArcheAge (RU). Click on the links below for other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ArcheAge (RU) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) program will be found very quickly. When you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The publisher is: http://aa.mail.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 10:46:06.203