ArcheAge (RU) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Please follow http://aa.mail.ru
if you want to read more on ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the ArcheAge (RU) application is installed in the C:\Game\ArcheAge folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ArcheAge (RU). The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 4.94 MB (5175760 bytes).
ArcheAge (RU) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.29 MB (5552032
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.94 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.22
of ArcheAge (RU). Click on the links below for other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ArcheAge (RU) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://aa.mail.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 10:46:06.203