ArcheAge (RU) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Please follow http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\ArcheAge directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.33 MB (2444272 bytes) on disk and is labeled archeage.exe.
ArcheAge (RU) contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.75 MB (3933512
bytes) on disk.
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- archeage.exe (2.33 MB)
- awesomiumprocess.exe (437.50 KB)
- ArcheAgeDiag.exe (731.50 KB)
This data is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.108
alone. You can find below a few links to other ArcheAge (RU) releases:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ArcheAge (RU) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) app will be found automatically. After you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 20:46:25.427