This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can see more info on ArcheAge (RU) at http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. ArcheAge (RU) is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001 is the full command line if you want to remove ArcheAge (RU). ArcheAge (RU)'s primary file takes around 5.77 MB (6045472 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ArcheAge (RU). They occupy 6.12 MB (6420032
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.77 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.54
of ArcheAge (RU). For more ArcheAge (RU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ArcheAge (RU) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:07:52.037