ArcheAge (RU) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More details about the application ArcheAge (RU) can be found at http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Users\Miles\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001 is the full command line if you want to remove ArcheAge (RU). The program's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 4.58 MB (4807632 bytes).
ArcheAge (RU) is comprised of the following executables which take 4.94 MB (5182192
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.58 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.67
of ArcheAge (RU). You can find here a few links to other ArcheAge (RU) releases:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The publisher is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\Miles\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.3001
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-09 19:58:53.133