You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can read more about about ArcheAge (RU) at http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ArcheAge (RU) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.23 MB (5485472 bytes) on disk.
ArcheAge (RU) contains of the executables below. They take 5.60 MB (5869888
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to ArcheAge (RU) version 1.140
alone. You can find below a few links to other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". The ArcheAge (RU) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 17:35:08.890