ArcheAge (RU) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about ArcheAge (RU) can be seen at http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. ArcheAge (RU) is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory, depending on the user's decision. ArcheAge (RU)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.89 MB (6181280 bytes) on disk.
ArcheAge (RU) contains of the executables below. They take 6.43 MB (6739264
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.89 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
This data is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.176
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ArcheAge (RU):
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply click the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) application will be found automatically. When you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 17:49:23.637