ArcheAge (RU) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. More information about the program ArcheAge (RU) can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. ArcheAge (RU)'s primary file takes around 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ArcheAge (RU). They take 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
This info is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.214
alone. For other ArcheAge (RU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ArcheAge (RU) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) app will be found automatically. After you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:29:27.337