ArcheAge (RU) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. More information about the program ArcheAge (RU) can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. ArcheAge (RU)'s primary file takes around 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ArcheAge (RU). They take 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
This info is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.214
alone. For other ArcheAge (RU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ArcheAge (RU) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:29:27.337