This page contains detailed information on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. You can get more details related to ArcheAge (RU) at http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
. ArcheAge (RU) is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. ArcheAge (RU)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the ArcheAge (RU)'s main executable file and it takes around 5.34 MB (5598112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ArcheAge (RU). They occupy about 5.71 MB (5982528
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.34 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This data is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.101
only. Click on the links below for other ArcheAge (RU) versions:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". The ArcheAge (RU) application will be found very quickly. When you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The software company is: http://aa.mail.ru?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-21 22:44:32.913