ArcheAge (RU) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More details about ArcheAge (RU) can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. ArcheAge (RU) is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.27 MB (5529504 bytes).
ArcheAge (RU) contains of the executables below. They take 5.64 MB (5913920
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This web page is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.142
alone. For other ArcheAge (RU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it is installed on your PC the ArcheAge (RU) program will be found automatically. After you select ArcheAge (RU) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After uninstalling ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 15:16:40.820