AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page details on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
AMD Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which take 8.71 MB (9132632
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (462.70 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (161.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.1203.2248.40910
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-26 20:14:57.037