AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0604.1838.31590
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by AMD Catalyst Control Center's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exe
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:52:40.523