AMD Catalyst Control Center
This page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More info about the application AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The application's main executable file is named MOM.InstallProxy.exe and it has a size of 293.50 KB (300544 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0704.2133.36938
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:42:40.580