AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the program AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.46 MB (8872384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0401.2348.40923
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 15:17:10.987