AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.79 MB (15512728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (41.50 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (1.88 MB)
- HydraDM64.exe (26.50 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (1.93 MB)
- HydraMD.exe (2.03 MB)
- HydraMD64.exe (27.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0124.1034.18906
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:48:38.523