AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0322.2206.37866
only. For other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 22:23:14.607