AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes about 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) and its name is CCCDsPreview.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0311.2226.38444
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:50:50.727